sábado, 9 de março de 2013

baby come back!!

Every time I ask you "How are you?"
My heart says "I care for you!"
Everytime I ask you "How have you been?"
My heart whispers "I love you!"

I can't completly let go of you
Let go of us... I just can't!
All I can say is "I love you"
I know you don't want to hear it
But it makes no sense to pretend I don't
I miss you with all of me
Things get easier they say
But will never with you
I'll cry less
But the pain will still be there
The love we shared and gave to eachother
Will always remain in my heart forever...

As I sit with little to do,
my mind is filled with thoughts of you.
As I work hard throughout the day,
I miss your smile that miles away.
As I lay down and try to sleep,
it's memories of you I always keep.
You must know this, my love so true,
I spend all my time MISSING YOU!

"Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you"*
*Baby come back - Player

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário